Wednesday, September 24, 2014

PWC329 Fall/Halloween

Oh Boy, my favorite holidays are coming up and Paper Pretties challenge PWC329 "Fall/Halloween" kick starts the season.  

I just love Halloween, creepy and scary or just silly.   All the costumes and decorations have been fun for me since I was a little kid but if Halloween isn't your thing then you can still play along and just use a Fall/Autumn theme.  The colors of Fall are gorgeous and who among doesn't have something to be grateful about so there's got to be something you can make to play along in this challenge. 

Since I love Halloween and I love cupcakes I pulled out one of my favorite Paper Pretties sets "Holiday Sweets I - Clear".  It's a favorite set because there are four cupcakes in the set, celebrating four different holidays.  After coloring the image, I pulled the paper (it's from an old retired Stampin' Up pack) and some embellies and put it together in a simple layout.  Did you notice the googlie eyes in the upper right corner?  I'm telling you, I love Halloween, when else do you get to use those bad boys?

Here's the deets:
stamp - Paper Pretties "Holiday Sweets I - Clear"
ink - Memento Tuxedo Black and VersaMagic Spanish Olive
paper - Neenah Classic Crest Brilliant White card stock;  Bazzill - Sunbeam card stock; Stampin' Up "Basic Black" card stock; Stampin' Up "Ghostly Greeting" patterned paper
miscellaneous- copics; candy dots; googlie eyes; Martha Stewart ghoulie border punch

Here's the challenges:
Paper Pretties PWC329 - Fall/Halloween
A Random Fan #15 - Anything Goes
Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Fall
Cutie Pie #78 - Cute with Shades of Autumn

Thanks for stopping by, come back again.

3 comments:

  1. Really fun card, Chris! Love the cute image & the edge cut! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and layout. thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Shades of Autumn' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin